The 1000Base-T1 Converter EMC from Technica Engineering is a smart tool used in automotive product development to test electronic control units (ECUs) under EMC conditions. It creates the link between an on-board vehicle network based on 1000Base-T1 (Automotive Gigabit Ethernet) and the Ethernet-based computer belonging to the testing and development set-up.
The device provides an SFP Port to connect a standard Ethernet RJ45 module or to use an optical Gigabit Ethernet SFP Module. No packages are stored or modified within the device. The process is a direct physical layer conversion, where the hardware was especially developed and optimized to provide the best possible EMC behavior.
Thus, the 1000Base-T1 Converter EMC is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new 1000Base-T1 technology, and it is the ideal device to perform EMC test through the optical interface.
To order a 1000Base-T1 Converter EMC, please send a quotation request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Art.Nr. TE-1400
- Converts IEEE 1000Base-T1 (1000 MBit/s full duplex) 1x unshielded twisted pair (UTP) to Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T or optical Ethernet)
- Master/slave confi guration
- SFP Module allows optical Ethernet connection or standard Gigabit Ethernet through RJ45 Connector
- Allows to perform EMC test through the optical interface.
- Stainless steel housing
- Status LEDs
- Confi guration DIP switches
- Automotive MQS connector and cables included (Power, 1000Base-T1)
- Size: 95 x 95 x 32mm