The USB-100Base-T1 Converter from Technica Engineering is a smart tool used in automotive product development to test electronic control units (ECUs). It creates the link between an on-board vehicle network based on BroadR-Reach (100Base-T1) and the USB computer belonging to the testing and development set-up via USB-LAN.
The USB interface directly feeds the device to provide power avoiding additional cables and connectors. Thanks to the provided Windows driver the device allows a simple configuration.
Note: Windows driver available, Linux driver beta-version available
Thus the USB-100Base-T1 Converter is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new BroadR-Reach (100Base-T1) technology.
To order a USB-100Base-T1 Converter, please send a quotation request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Art.Nr. TE-1350
- Converts Broadcom BroadR-Reach (IEEE 100Base-T1) 100 MBit/s full duplex 1x unshielded twisted pair (UTP) to USB
- Broadcom BroadR-Reach Technology
- Master/slave configuration through a windows tool
- Power requirement: 5V DC provided from USB 2.0
- Small size device as portable solution
- Status LEDs
- Automotive MQS connector included (BroadR-Reach)
- Standard USB Connector
- Size: 60 x 42 x 19mm